Monday 8 October 2012

Improvements to the former garage site in Hesleden

Following safety concerns expressed by a number of residents I will be dropping leaflets through doors in Hesleden tomorrow from about 10 am onwards advising of options to improve the former garage site at Hillcrest Place and also inviting comments (see posts dated 21 August & 4 September 2012 for background details).

Please note that I will be delivering leaflets only to those streets in the immediate vicinity of the garage site but I would welcome comments from any residents with an interest in this issue.

I will be holding a drop-in session at the Hesleden Community Centre in Front Street between 5 & 6 pm on Wednesday evening if you would like to discuss these proposals further but I'd be happy to talk through the options if you see me out and about in the village tomorrow.

Alternatively if you would rather comment by email please contact me on: